<body> i've to admit it i'm a princess. <body>
Profile


When i flip back the photographs of my album, it brings back the memories*

Hey, welcome to my blog and thanks. I hope that you would enjoy another chapter of my life.
From the A's to Z's... Sharing all the happiness and the sadness, the beginnings of every day.
Then again, hope it wouldn't be complicated but yet simple. Yay! , this is Fernie & well hope life would be full of Joy and Laughter...!

*Hoping to bring a Smile to Everyone. :)

Yours Sincerely,
Fernie Gurtina
Enjoy


Tim McGraw - Taylor Swift
Wishlist

I want to be a Princess.

I want to travel around the world as a professional photographer

I want three as my knight

I wish for a teddy and ,not to forget my elmo:)

I want to be a professional guitarist :D


Spill


One Click Away

Princess Chanel(:
Princess Hui Shan(:
Princess Emilia(:
Princess Siying(:
Prince Trevin(:
Prince Stanley(:
Prince BK(:
Princess Lydia(:

History

08/28/08 +
08/30/08 +
09/01/08 +
09/02/08 +
09/03/08 +
09/04/08 +
09/09/08 +
09/12/08 +
09/14/08 +
09/16/08 +
09/18/08 +
09/24/08 +
09/26/08 +
10/03/08 +
10/05/08 +
10/07/08 +
10/08/08 +
10/09/08 +
10/10/08 +
10/14/08 +
10/16/08 +
10/23/08 +
11/06/08 +
11/20/08 +
12/01/08 +
03/17/09 +
04/01/09 +
05/28/09 +
06/21/09 +

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


my thoughts about my girlfriends
Friday, October 10, 2008 5:49 AM

its been a long time since i last saw my smile that big and heartfelt.
jasreen,you are prettier than me i must say. YOU are :]
*beautiful and yet gorgeous.




the four pictures was taken by me of course! we bidding goodbye to fort siloso and hello to palawan beach.

i was I'm the tram and i was sitting beside huishan,hi sister.

we loves our sunglasses and I'm sorry to say that you have accidentally drop your sunglasses while ridding the sky rider :( don't be too sad over it k?let this pictures be a remembrance to it.



memories brings back happy moments